Monday 11 January 2010

Ratings System at The Red Pool for 2010

Basically I am going to make things easy on myself and just give a rating of whole numbers.
(with decimals, but they are not as important they will just help me remember just how special it was within that rating)

A rating of 9 will mean that I finished the bottle and either went straight to the computer and ordered more of the same, or straight to the cellar and opened one.

A rating of 8 will be given if it was a damn nice wine, but didn't leave me wanting more immediately.

A rating of 7 would mean that I liked it, but didn't really care either way

A rating of 6 would mean that I didn't really like it but was happy to drink it for the price.

A rating of 5 would mean I just didn't like it and would remember to stay away from that name in future.

Anything less than that would mean that I have probably tasted better wine coming back up toward the porcelain :)

So these rating will be used from the last few posts onwards and may mean nothing to anyone reading, but will help me know what I really thought of a wine, rather than just slap a number from 1 - 100 on it.

If you are reading this, then Cheers !!

No comments: