Wednesday 6 January 2010

Back for 2010

After a self imposed hiatus for the majority of 2009, I have decided to get back into this blog.
Thanks to a comment from anonymous that reminded me why I do this...

One reason was that, as a full time student, I have limited my purchases to Grays Online and Get Wines Direct (for the obvious price reasons)
I was reluctant to dribble on about the cheapies all the time, but since I have found a good many great wines under $10... I figured I should.

Also, I have made a decision to aim for quality instead of quantity. This is partially due to health reasons and partially because I prefer drinking for pleasure, rather from habit. A lot of the 'quoffers' that I have had from Grays etc have been cheap, but ordinary. I will write some of these up, but focus my spending on people's suggestions and great deals on good wine.

So we'll see what happens :p

No comments: