Saturday 22 December 2007

Dorrien Estate 'The Growers' Shiraz 2005 (Barossa)



How bloody good is this wine!!!

We drank it with cheese and fruits after the bottle of Riddoch and I have to say that once again, I was completely in awe. The rich nose and beautiful smooth mouthfeel combining to make this a fantastic experience and tremendous value.

I have already bought 3 cartons and after that I want to secure a couple more.

James Halliday doesn't bother reviewing Cellarmasters Wines, but don't let that stop you from trying this iconic wine. It has won medals at top wine shows in this country and it has never disappointed me. In fact I think I'll open one to breathe right now :)

Drinkability 94
Value 96
Price $19 (from Cellarmasters, but i might be getting it cheaper for the volume I am buying)

No comments: